Sick and tired of battling with low self-esteem or harsh self-criticism?
My coaching style is gentle and nurturing and focuses on the healing of thought patterns that contribute to mental and emotional strain. In the words of the poet Rumi: “Out beyond ideas of wrong-doing and right-doing there is a field. I’ll meet you there.”
Life can be challenging and even at the best of times, your mind can find reasons to be unhappy. Most people do not know how to manage these self-judging thinking patterns and then become victims of the often pointless suffering created by their minds.
As self-judging thinking patterns can be difficult to spot, I named them mind dragons to help you identify them:
- Judging-dragon: Making you judge yourself as never enough. For example, making you compare yourself to other people and then feeling inferior.
- Deceiving-dragon: Making you believe your negative thoughts. For example, making you believe a self-judging thought that appears in your mind.
- Prison-dragon: Making you cling to what is familiar. For example, making you do things to please other people even if it is at the cost of your own well-being.
Any of these look familiar? My coaching will help you to radically shift your relationship with these mind dragons in order for you to connect more with your inherent power, freedom and peace of mind.
How to take action?
- Email me to schedule a free discovery call.
- Book your session.
- Start to enjoy more peace of mind.
Know that you are worthy of well-being!
Professional Consciousness Coach | MDiv | Accredited Integrative Enneagram Practitioner
- Reflectioneer Coaching does not replace any form of medical or psychological treatment.
- The invitation of this moment always is to meet yourself with deep kindness.