Do you do online coaching?
Yes, I do one-to-one sessions over Zoom.
Time duration of a session?
On average 45-60min.
What benefits can I expect?
(these are related to the nature of the coaching conversations and framework irrespective of your coaching objective)
– sustainable work performance, effectiveness & creativity
– more productive & clear thinking
– increased self-awareness & EQ
– improved leadership and people skills
– reduced levels of mental and emotional strain/stress
– enhanced wellbeing & mental health
– greater sense of happiness & peace of mind
Cost of a session?
- Private international clients: US $120/session
- Private South African clients: R850/session (paying from a South-African bank account)
I do realise that these are for many people challenging times and I’m open to negotiating a monthly rate that you can afford.
I’m interested in your coaching. What do I do?
- You can email me at email@example.com or fill in the contact page to book your free discovery call (15min). For the contact page click here.
- Book your first coaching session.
- Start to enjoy more peace of mind.
At what intervals are sessions recommended?
Sessions are normally either one or two weeks apart.
How many sessions are recommended?
On average 5 sessions are needed for meaningful shifts to happen.
Do I need to commit to a certain number of sessions?
- No. You can book one session at a time. Please note you can’t expect any quick fixes with just one session.
- You can discontinue your sessions at any point during your coaching journey.
When do I pay?
- A minimum of 50% deposit is required to book your first session & you pay the balance after the session.
- Thereafter the full amount is required for booking any session or package.
Cancellation of a session
A 48-hour cancellation notice applies.