Below are the most frequently asked questions. Please email me if you still have any further questions.
What type of coaching do you do?
My coaching style is gentle and nurturing and focuses on the healing of thought patterns that attribute to mental and emotional strain:
- Helping you to radically shift the way you relate to negative and self-judging thoughts to cultivate deep and healing self-acceptance.
- Helping you wake up to who you are beyond the negative thoughts appearing in your mind for true freedom and peace of mind.
- Helping you to create a sustainable self-caring context for your life to thrive.
Who finds value from Reflectioneer Coaching?
Any person who wants to reduce and relieve mental and/or emotional strain.
- …struggle with negative and self-judging thoughts.
- …find it difficult to accept yourself.
- …need relief from mental or emotional strain
- …are a professional who needs a healing and rejuvenating pitstop.
- …need an open-minded, safe and empowering sounding board.
- …tend to feel you are too different from everyone else and don’t fit in.
- …going through an existential crisis.
- …need guidance for your spiritual journey.
- …are going through relationship difficulty or separation.
Another way to frame this is any person that wants to heal/grow and doesn’t want to see a psychologist and neither wants a performance/goal-driven coaching context. If you are seeing a mental health professional you are still most welcome to make use of my coaching as a complementary support pillar.
Cost of a session?
- 1 session = US $120
- Please inquire for PACKAGE DISCOUNT options.
I’m interested in your coaching. What do I do?
- Email me to book a free discovery call (max 15min).
- Book your first coaching session.
- Start to enjoy more peace of mind.
Time duration of a session?
On average 45-60min.
Do you do online coaching?
Yes, I do all sessions online over Skype/Zoom.
How many sessions are recommended?
On average 5 sessions are needed for meaningful shifts to be integrated.
At what intervals are sessions recommended?
Sessions are normally either one or two weeks apart.
Do I need to commit to a certain number of sessions?
- No. You can book one session at a time.
- You can use the coaching as a short term “pitstop” or for medium or long term support.
- You can discontinue your sessions at any point during your coaching journey.
When do I pay?
- A 75% deposit (US $90) is required to book your first session & you pay the balance after the session.
- Thereafter the full amount is required for booking any session or package.
The detailed process of booking your first session?
Email me and let me know you are interested. I will then schedule a free conversation (max 15min) for both of us to establish if I am the right coach for you. Once you have decided that I am the right coach for you, you will proceed as follow:
- Pay the required US $90 deposit or $120 full amount to book your first session.
- Send me an email to confirm you made the payment.
- Once I receive your payment on PayPal or via eft I will send you a link for completing an online Enneagram personality profiling questionnaire.
- Once you completed it, I will send you a condensed Enneagram report to read through prior to your first session. With the condensed report I will also email you a few questions to answer (I send you the full report after your first session once I received full payment).
- I will contact you to make an appointment for your first session.
- You email me your answers at least 48 hours prior to your first session.
How do I make a payment?
South African clients: Pay via EFT from a South-African bank account.
- You send me an email to confirm you want to start your coaching journey. Let me know if you want to pay the 50% deposit or the full amount to book your session.
- I will send a request for payment via PayPal that you will receive in your inbox.
- Follow the instructions in the email from PayPal (you will have to create an account if you are not already a PayPal user).
Cancellation of a session
A 48-hour cancellation notice applies. If your cancellation is less than 48 hours before your set appointment, it will be counted as one completed session and the full amount will be charged.